Post-Bariatric Body Contouring
For patients who have lost a significant amount of weight after bariatric surgery, a body contouring procedure is an excellent way to safely remove excess skin and tighten up troublesome areas of the body. A body contouring procedure, such as a tummy tuck, body lift, or buttock lift, can improve the patient’s overall self-image by completing their triumphant and dramatic transformation.
Dr. Loessin offers the following types of body contouring procedures for post-bariatric patients:
- Facelift and neck lift: lifts and tightens skin around the face and neck
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): tightens the abdominal muscles and removes excess skin
- Thigh lift: removes excess loose skin from the inner or outer thighs
- Arm lift (brachioplasty): removes sagging skin and gently contours the curves of the arms.
- Body lift: lifts and firms targeted areas of the body where the skin has lost elasticity
- Buttock lift: tones the buttocks by lifting and tightening the skin
- Removal of back rolls: eliminates fatty areas of the back.
- Pubic lift (monsplasty): reduces and tightens the skin around the mons pubis area
If you would like to learn more about the different plastic surgery procedures we offer at our Key West, FL plastic surgery practice, please contact the staff at Dr. Scott Loessin’s office today at 305-809-8011 . We look forward to meeting you!